Global Satellite Remote Sensing Services Market Size is estimated to be valued over USD 3.5 billion in 2019.
Satellite remote sensing services has expedited in last few years. The industry has grown immensely since 1990s. Back in 1990s, only few countries had the capability of developing Earth Observation satellites. Greater technological advancement has led to many countries joining civil earth observation. Today, satellite remote sensing services market is growing due to defence and government necessities. Advances in artificial intelligence and deep learning is seen as next stage for satellite remote sensing services. Integration of such technologies is expected to largely boost the accuracy of earth observation. It is expected that over 500 50kg+ earth observation satellites will be launched between 2019 and 2028.
Majority of satellite remote sensing services is utilized by defense sector. It accounted for 20% of global share in 2018. These services help in strategic decision making and safeguarding borders. It is also used extensively in disaster management. Development in AI technologies is expected to boost overall market.
By region, North America will continue to dominate the global satellite remote sensing services market. The region is leads in defence and disaster management spending. Moreover, space exploration is highly advanced. Commercial exploration is growing at significant rate in the region. It is expected to further witness boost with proliferation of microsatellites. Overall cost is expected to decline with emergence of microsatellites. Asia Pacific stands next to North America, with Japan, China and India dominating the Asia region.
Some key Satellite Remote Sensing Services market players are
- Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp.
- Boeing Company
- ImageSat International N.V.
- Orbital ATK
- Satellite Imaging Corporation
- Thales Group
- Airbus Defence and Space
- Mitsubishi Electric Group
- Planet Labs
- Maxar Technologies Ltd.
Satellite Remote Sensing Services Market Industry Segmentation
- Natural Resources
- Disaster Management
- Environmental Management
What Will You Discover in the Report?
- An in-depth analysis of the Satellite Remote Sensing Services market across regions – North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa.
- How the Satellite Remote Sensing Services market sales is expected to grow throughout the forecast period.
- How geopolitical policies and technological changes will affect the Satellite Remote Sensing Services market in near future
- Where the stakeholders should invest to generate higher profit margins
- How consumers (end-users) will reflect to the Satellite Remote Sensing Services industry during the forecast period
- Who are the Satellite Remote Sensing Services industry leaders and what are the key initiatives taken by them for long term growth
Analyst access with Bekryl Market Analysts
Purchasing of Satellite Remote Sensing Services market research report will give clients access to 120 minutes telephonic access with a research analyst. The duration for access to analysts will be based on the report subscription editions.