Global enterprise asset management market size is estimated to be valued at US$ 5.3 Bn in 2019 and is expected to register a CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period. The prominent factors such as optimising enterprise’s cost and performance, balancing OPEX and CAPEX, and collaboration among OEMs, service providers, etc. are expected to drive the growth of the market in the near future. Some of the technology enablers are increasing adoption of IoT, analytics across verticals, and enterprise mobility. While some end-user industry such as healthcare and manufacturing ensure adopting solutions that are compliant to various local and regional regulations.
EAM Market Latest News, Key Development, and Trends:
Various players focus on collaboration, mergers, and product launches in order to enhance local or regional presence and broaden their solution portfolio
- In January 2019, CentralSquare Technologies acquired Lucity, Inc., a US-based EAM solution provider, in order to broaden its solution portfolio and enhance its presence in the government sector
- In August 2019, GenesisSolutions and Projetech Inc. announced the release of its ‘Validated Maximo’ a cloud-based IBM Maximo EAM solution for the life sciences market
Global EAM Market Analysis and Insights, by Region:
In 2019, North America EAM market dominates the global market with above 37% revenue share. This is primarily driven by increasing complexity and stringent government regulations and growing adoption of cloud-based solutions among medium-based enterprises. Other the other hand, Asia Pacific EAM market is expected to register significant CAGR during the forecast period, driven by higher investment and steady growth of the healthcare industry.
Global EAM Market Size and Forecast: Competition Landscape
Currently, IBM Corporation dominates the global EAM market accounts with 35% market share followed by SAP with over 12%. These players focus on integrating IoT-based solutions to their EAM portfolio in order to tap into lucrative markets. In addition, some key players focus on enhancing their presence in emerging markets.
Some key EAM market players are:
- Oracle Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Intelligent Process Solutions
- Maintenance Connection
- Ultimo Software Solutions
- RFgen Software
By Product Type:
- Solution Type
- Asset Lifecycle Management
- Inventory Management
- Work Order Management
- Labor management
- Reporting and Analytics
- Predictive Maintenance
- Facility Management
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
By Deployment Type:
By Organisation Type:
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- Energy and Utilities
- Transportation and Logistics
- IT and Telecom
- Government and Defense
What Will You Discover in the Report?
- An in-depth analysis of the EAM market across regions – North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa.
- How the EAM market revenue is expected to grow throughout the forecast period.
- How geopolitical policies and technological changes will affect the EAM market in near future
- Which current and upcoming technologies will shape up the EAM market?
- Where the stakeholders should invest to generate higher profit margins
- How consumers (end-users) will reflect to the EAM market during the forecast period
- Who are the EAM market leaders and what are the key initiatives taken by them for long term growth?
- Industry exclusive use cases
Who will benefit from the Report?
- Solution Provider
- Component Manufacturers
- Service Provider
- Consultants and Analysts
Analyst access with Bekryl Market Analysts
Purchasing of EAM market research report will give clients access to 120 minutes telephonic access with a research analyst. The duration for access to analysts will be based on the report subscription editions.