Global Brown Sugar Market Size Analysis, 2019-2028
|REPORT ID: BKR1048||Domain: Food & Beverage||Published Date: May 2019|
|Pages: 283+||Format: PDF|
Global Brown Sugar Market is valued over US$ 20.7 billion in 2019 and will register average annual growth of 3.9% between 2018 and 2028.
Brown sugar has more minerals than white sugar owing to presence of molasses. It is widely used in food processing industry and cakes and confectionary market. Increase in sales of bakery and confectionary products has led to increased demand for brown sugars worldwide.
The industry is fragmented with companies operational across each countries. While there exists import and export of brown sugar, most countries are able to suffice their need through domestic production.
Global bakery industry is set to register impressive sales worldwide owing to companies coming up with wide range of flavored products to meet the taste buds of customers. The trend is particularly strong in developing regions where sales of bakery is still at its growing phase. Consistent improvement in sales is expected to indirectly create higher demand for brown sugars. Other than bakery, higher sales of energy drinks will boost the brown sugar market growth.
Global Brown Sugar Market Size Analysis, By Region
Asia Pacific is the largest producer and consumer of brown sugars globally. In 2018, Asia Pacific accounted for 46% of total brown sugar sales. The percent share is expected to increase with rise in population level and higher demand for bakery products. Most of the regions in Asia Pacific is still untouched with baker products. However, urbanization in such areas is driving the metropolitan lifestyle. India and ASEAN will be new corridor to the brown sugar manufacturers.
Western Europe is another lucrative destination for players. Germany accounted for 28.7% of regional brown sugar sales in 2018.
Global Brown Sugar Market Size and Forecast: Competition Landscape
Some key Brown Sugar market players are:
- The Valspar Corporation
- Axalta Coating Systems Ltd.
- Jotun A/S
- AkzoNobel NV,
- Masco Corporation,
- Nippon Paint Holding Co. Ltd.
- BASF SE,
- Hempel A/S
- PPG Industries Inc
- Light Brown
- Dark Brown
- Processed Juices
- Energy and Carbonated Drinks
- Bakery and Confectionary
What Will You Discover in the Report?
- An in-depth analysis of the Brown Sugar market across regions – North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa.
- How the Brown Sugar market sales is expected to grow throughout the forecast period.
- How geopolitical policies and technological changes will affect the Brown Sugar market in near future
- Where the stakeholders should invest to generate higher profit margins
- How consumers (end-users) will reflect to the Brown Sugar industry during the forecast period
- Who are the Brown Sugar industry leaders and what are the key initiatives taken by them for long term growth
Who will benefit from the Report?
- Brown Sugar Industry Suppliers
- Brown Sugar Industry Manufacturers
- Consultants and Analysts
Analyst access with Bekryl Market Analysts
Purchasing of Brown Sugar market research report will give clients access to 120 minutes telephonic access with a research analyst. The duration for access to analysts will be based on the report subscription editions.