Automotive Bumpers market size is estimated to be valued over US$ 7.5 Billion in 2018, registering a CAGR of 5.3% between 2018 and 2028.
Bumpers prevent vehicles from accident damage and acts as safety module for vehicle. Also, it minimizes the repair costs to a certain extent in accident. Bumpers are found in almost every vehicles. As such, penetration rate of bumpers is close to 97% in automotive.
The industry is highly fragmented with presence of small size players. It is unorganized in Asia Pacific and Latin America. Small scale players accounted for 53% of total revenue share. Demand for automotive bumpers will increase with stringent regulatory compliance and increase in two wheeler and four wheeler worldwide.
Automotive Bumpers Market Value Analysis, By Vehicle
Majority of bumper sales was registered in four wheeler. Sales will be significantly higher in midsize car. Increase in disposable income will create favorable ecosystem for industry players. Four wheeler accounted for 73% of total revenue share in 2017. This will further increase to 77% by 2028 end.
Global Automotive Bumpers Market Share Analysis, By Distribution channel
Based on distribution channel, sales of automotive bumpers is analyzed across OEM and aftermarket. OEM is driven by new car sales. However, replacement is way higher for bumpers owing to shorter lifespan. As such, aftermarket accounted for 57% of total revenue in 2017.
Global Automotive Bumpers Market Size and Forecast: Regional Analysis
Automotive bumpers sales is higher in Asia Pacific. Asia Pacific accounted for 43% of global automotive bumpers market share. Sales will be driven by China and India – largest automotive market in world. China accounts for 27% of total car sales. China not only leads the automotive bumper market sales but also is the market leader in bumpers production. Lower VAT and cheap labor has created favorable ecosystem in the region. This in turn has boosted overall profitability margins for players. There are many small scale and mid-size players operational in the country.
Global Automotive Bumpers Market Size and Forecast: Competition Landscape
Some key Automotive Bumpers market players are:
- Ceec Trucks Industry Co., Ltd.
- Motiv Power Systems
- Dennis Eagle Inc.
- Pak-Mor Ltd.
- Bridgeport Manufacturing
- Curbtender, Inc.
- Scranton Manufacturing Corporation, Inc.
- FAUN Umwelttechnik GmbH & Co.KG
- McNeilus Truck & Manufacturing, Inc.
- Labrie Enviroquip Group
- Fujian Longma Environmental Sanitation Equipment Co., Ltd.
- EZ-Pack Refuse Hauling Solutions, LLC
- Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
- Dongfeng Motor Corporation
By Material Type:
- Composite Plastic
- Two Wheelers
- Three Wheelers
- Four Wheelers
- Light Duty Vehicle
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Duty Vehicle
By Distribution Channel:
What Will You Discover in the Report?
- An in-depth analysis of the Automotive Bumpers market across regions – North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa.
- How the Automotive Bumpers market sales is expected to grow throughout the forecast period.
- How geopolitical policies and technological changes will affect the Automotive Bumpers market in near future
- Where the stakeholders should invest to generate higher profit margins
- How consumers (end-users) will reflect to the Automotive Bumpers industry during the forecast period
- Who are the Automotive Bumpers industry leaders and what are the key initiatives taken by them for long term growth
Who will benefit from the Report?
- Automotive Bumpers Industry Suppliers
- Automotive Bumpers Industry Manufacturers
- Consultants and Analysts
- Industry Specialists
Analyst access with Bekryl Market Analysts
Purchasing of Automotive Bumpers market research report will give clients access to 120 minutes telephonic access with a research analyst. The duration for access to analysts will be based on the report subscription editions.