Global Apple Juice Market Size Analysis, 2019-2028
|REPORT ID: BKR1051||Domain: Food & Beverage||Published Date: May 2019|
|Pages: 231+||Format: PDF|
Apple juice market size is estimated to be valued over US$ 13,932 million in 2019 and will register a CAGR of 2.3% to create high market opportunity for players. The average annual per capita consumption stands at 0.7 L in 2019. Majority of the consumption is concentrated to developed regions and South Asia. Rising health awareness is one of the key factor boosting the apple juice sales worldwide. Apple concentrate has numerous health benefits that makes it popular among consumers. It controls cholesterol, weight gain and lower the risk of diabetes.
The industry is characterized by the presence of large number of small scale players operating locally. Lower operational cost and higher shelf life has created favorable ecosystem for new entrants too. However, the market has become hyper-competitive since last decade.
To receive Apple Juice Industry Report Sample, click here
Key Trends and Factors Impacting the Global Apple Juice Market
- Product innovation is a major trend witnessed in the apple juice concentrate market. For instance, in March 2019, Coca-Cola India announced to launch Minute Maid Apple Sparkle with 25 per cent apple juice content. The move is seen as company strategy to strengthen its market share in India, which is registering double digit growth rate. Coca-Cola has also invested in Africa apple juice in 2014.
- Organic apple juice will register fastest growth during the forecast period. Organic apple are considered to be highly nutritious with less sugar and more nutrients. These also includes not-from-concentrate. Such minimally processed fruit resembles to fresh juice. It delivers consumers to experience natural flavor. While organic apple juice is increasingly getting popular, higher cost along with lower awareness has impacted the total addressable potential. In such cases, companies prefer using alternative channels to lower the operational cost and reach wider mass. In 2016, The Kraft Heinz Company launched Capri Sun Organic. The brand has 66 percent fruit juice with no artificial colors.
- Personalization is the new trend in the industry. Consumers, these days, prefers checking ingredients before purchasing the product. This is mainly attributed to the fact that health and wellness is not confined to a particular age group or demographics and varies based on the lifestyle. As a result, the product composition also needs to be altered based on individual demand. This has paved way for personalized juices and juice fortification. The trend is likely to be a major factor in product sales in coming years.
- In-House consumption of apple juice accounts for 86% of total sales.
- While apple juice will continue to register significant growth, consumers are inclining towards ‘superfruit mixes’ incorporating tropical fruits, berries and coconut. This could be a challenge for standalone product flourishing in the market. However, the impact is likely to be minimal.
Global Apple Juice Market Size Analysis and Industry Opportunity: By Region
Globally, North America apple juice market was valued over US$ 5,719 million in 2018. The region is second largest producer of apples. It imports large number of apples from China and other countries to meet internal demand.
Western Europe stands next to North America. Germany is the lucrative market in the region. As per the estimates, Germany accounted for 41% of Western Europe apple juice market in 2018. Germany accounts for highest per capita consumption of apple juice worldwide in 2018. The trend is likely to continue throughout the forecast period.
In Asia Pacific, China accounted for the highest share. The country is not only the leading consumer of apple juice in the region, but also one of the largest exporter worldwide. Over 610 thousand tonnes of apple juice is produced in China each year.
Global Apple Juice Market Size and Forecast: Competition Landscape
Some key Apple Juice market players are:
- The Kraft Heinz Company
- The Coca- Cola Company
- Del Monte Food, Inc.
- Tree Top Inc.
- White House Company
- Britvic Plc
- Solana Gold Organics
- Parle Agro Pvt Ltd
- Manzana Products Co.
- Eden Foods Inc.
By Product Type:
By Distribution Pattern:
- On Trade
- Convenience Stores
- General Stores
What Will You Discover in the Report?
- An in-depth analysis of the Apple Juice market across regions – North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa.
- How the Apple Juice market sales is expected to grow throughout the forecast period.
- How geopolitical policies and technological changes will affect the Apple Juice market in near future
- Where the stakeholders should invest to generate higher profit margins
- How consumers (end-users) will reflect to the Apple Juice industry during the forecast period
- Who are the Apple Juice industry leaders and what are the key initiatives taken by them for long term growth
Who will benefit from the Report?
- Apple Juice Industry Suppliers
- Apple Juice Industry Manufacturers
- Consultants and Analysts
Analyst access with Bekryl Market Analysts
Purchasing of Apple Juice market research report will give clients access to 120 minutes telephonic access with a research analyst. The duration for access to analysts will be based on the report subscription editions.