In 2019, the global animal nutrition market value is estimated to be at US$ 17.9 Bn. This is primarily driven by growing demand for product quality and animal safety. In addition, nutritional diet plays a vital role in maintaining animal health and foster resistance to diseases. This aids livestock farmers to reduce the need for medication at farm level. Growing demand for pet food, increasing meat and milk consumption in high growth economies, and growing public concerns about quality and stringent regulations are expected to propel growth of the animal nutrition market in near future.
Global Animal Nutrition Market Regional Analysis:
In 2019, Asia Pacific animal nutrition market currently dominates the global market with over 30% revenue share followed by the market in North America with above 25%. The seafood and meat consumption in Asia Pacific is expected to increase 25% by 2029. In addition, Asia Pacific accounts for the largest dairy production and consumption in the world.
The market in emerging countries such as India, Brazil, and China are expected to register significant growth during the forecast period, primarily driven by growing increasing per capita consumption of various meat and dairy products. Developing countries consume
World Top 10 Animal Nutrition Manufacturers Analysis, Insights, and Trends:
Key players focus on partnerships in order to co-develop new animal nutrition product through research and development activities
- In July 2019, Evonik Industries AG partnered with Perstorp AB, a Sweden-based chemical company, in order to develop new animal nutrition product
In addition, key players focus on setting up new animal nutrition manufacturing plants in order to cater to growing demand for such products in the market
- In October 2018, Koninklijke DSM N.V. set up a new animal nutrition manufacturing plant in Telangana, India in order to enhance its presence in Asia Pacific
- In April 2019, The Archer Daniels Midland Company set up a new animal nutrition manufacturing plant located at Illinois, US
Other prominent players focus on partnering with local or regional players in emerging countries to enhance their presence
- In January 2019, Prabhat Dairy Ltd., an India-based milk and dairy products company partnered with DLG, a Denmark-based animal nutrition manufacturer, in order to enter into the animal nutrition business
The top 10 global animal nutrition companies in 2019 are:
- Cargill, Inc.
- I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Jubilant life sciences
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- BASF SE
- The Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Evonik Industries AG
- Kemin Industries
- Neutreco N.V.
By Product Type:
- Amino Acids
By Animal Application:
What Will You Discover in the Report?
- An in-depth analysis of the animal feed market across regions – North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa.
- How the animal feed market revenue is expected to grow throughout the forecast period.
- How geopolitical policies and technological changes will affect the animal feed market in near future
- Which current and upcoming technologies will shape up the animal feed market?
- Where the stakeholders should invest to generate higher profit margins
- How consumers (end-users) will reflect to the animal feed industry during the forecast period
- Who are the animal feed industry leaders and what are the key initiatives taken by them for long term growth?
- Industry exclusive use cases
Who will benefit from the Report?
- Animal Feed Manufacturers
- Distributors and Suppliers
- Raw Material Providers
- Consultants and Analysts
Analyst access with Bekryl Market Analysts
Purchasing of global animal feed market research report will give clients access to 120 minutes telephonic access with a research analyst. The duration for access to analysts will be based on the report subscription editions.