Global Algae Products Market Size Analysis, 2019-2028
|REPORT ID: BR1087||Domain: Food & Beverages||Published Date: August 2019|
|Pages: 300+||Format: PDF|
In 2019, the global algae products market size is estimated to be valued at US$ 4.7 Bn. This is primarily driven by strong demand from the dietary supplement and animal feed market, steady niche demand from the biofuels market, growing awareness of health benefits associated with consumption of algae products, and increasing demand for protein ingredients.
Algae is one of the most sustainable and productive plant. In addition, Spirulina has the highest protein content the highest protein digestibility of any natural food products.
Global Algae Products Market Regional Analysis Market:
In 2019, North America algae products market currently dominates the global market with over 40% revenue share followed by the market in Europe with above 25%. This is primarily driven by growing protein ingredient market and increasing demand for plant-based proteins among consumers in the region. Key players in the region focus on introducing new products or expanding their production capacity in order to cater to the growing demand for algae products especially for the food, fuel and feed markets.
Global Top 10 Algae Product Manufacturers Analysis, Insights, and Trends:
Key players in the algae products market focus on enhancing their product portfolio with the aid of partnerships and joint ventures
- In July 2019, Veramaris V.O.F., the joint venture between Koninklijke DSM N.V. and Evonik Industries AG setup a new manufacturing facility in Nebraska, US for the production of omega 3 fatty acids from algae
- In January 2018, Koninklijke DSM N.V. and Evonik Industries AG partnered to form a new company ’Veramaris V.O.F.’ for the production of omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA from natural marine algae for animal nutrition
- In January 2018, EID Parry Ltd. partnered with Synthite Industries, an India-based oleoresin extraction company, in order to set up a 50:50 joint venture firm for manufacturing value-added algae products
The global top key algae product companies in 2019 are:
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Lonza Group
- BASF SE
- DIC Corporation
- Corbion NV
- Cyanotech Corporation
- East India Distilleries Parry Limited
- Cellana Inc.
- Taiwan Chlorella Manufacturing Company
- Algaetech International Sdn Bhd
- BlueBioTech Int. GmbH
- Algatechnologies Ltd.
By Product Type:
- Beta Carotene
By Form Type:
- Brown Algae
- Blue-Green Algae
- Red Algae
- Green Algae
- Food & Beverages
- Dietary Supplements and Nutraceuticals
- Personal Care
What Will You Discover in the Report?
- An in-depth analysis of the algae products market across regions – North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa.
- How the algae products market revenue is expected to grow throughout the forecast period.
- How geopolitical policies and technological changes will affect the algae products market in near future
- Which current and upcoming technologies will shape up the algae products market?
- Where the stakeholders should invest to generate higher profit margins
- How consumers (end-users) will reflect to the algae products industry during the forecast period
- Who are the algae products industry leaders and what are the key initiatives taken by them for long term growth?
- Industry exclusive use cases
Who will benefit from the Report?
- Algae Producers
- Algae Products Manufacturers
- Distributors and Suppliers
- Algae Processors
- Consultants and Analysts
Analyst access with Bekryl Market Analysts
Purchasing of global Algae Products market research report will give clients access to 120 minutes telephonic access with a research analyst. The duration for access to analysts will be based on the report subscription editions.