Global UV Cured Printing Inks Market Size Analysis, 2019-2028
|REPORT ID: BKR1056||Domain: Chemicals & Materials||Published Date: June 2019|
|Pages: 230+||Format: PDF|
Global UV Cured Printing Inks market size is estimated to be valued over USD 3.1 billion in 2019 and will register a CAGR of 9.3% during the forecast period. Growth is driven by increasing demand for digital printing and lower VOC emissions. The popularity of UV inks will continue to grow with higher sales of digital printing. UV cured printing ink works on radiation mechanism for labeling ink. These ink dries up upon the treatment of UV light. UV based inks usually have no volatile organic compounds and hazardous air pollutants, which in turn has created favorable demand for UV cured printing inks.
Packaging industry is another prominent end-use market for UV cured printing inks player. Higher turnaround of the product has led packaging companies to adopt UV curing method for labeling. Next, it also finds its usage in 3D printing for automotive, medical applications, and consumer goods. Stringent regulations also has played a key role in overall sales.
Global UV Cured Printing Inks Market Size and Forecast: By Product Type
By product, UV Cured Printing Inks revenue is segmented into free radical and cationic. Among these, free radical accounted for 92% of global sales. Free radical process requires less time thereby making curing process economical. Cationic polymerization will register fastest growth during the forecast period.
Global UV Cured Printing Inks Market Size and Forecast: By End-User
By end-use, UV Cured Printing Inks market is segmented into automotive, medical, publications, packaging, electronics, and others. Among these, packaging accounted for the highest share. Packaging is a trillion dollar industry and holds immense potential digital printing.
Global UV Cured Printing Inks Market Size and Forecast: Regional Analysis
Globally, Asia Pacific accounted for 55% market share in 2018. The region will continue to register significant growth during the forecast period. China is the most lucrative region in Asia Pacific, followed by India and Japan. Asia Pacific will also register fastest growth during the forecast period.
Western Europe stands next to Asia Pacific. Germany, France and UK are key countries in the region. Together, they accounted for 63% of regional share in 2018. However, these countries are expected to lose market share by 511 basis points.
Global UV Cured Printing Inks Market Size and Forecast: Competition Landscape
The industry is highly consolidated with leading players accounting for major share of the market.
Key UV Cured Printing Inks players are:
- Superior Printing Inks Co. Ltd.
- APV Engineered Coatings
- RUCO Druckfarben
- Eastern Marking Machine Corporation
- Gans Ink & Supply Co.
- Nazdar Ink Technologies
- Mimaki Engineering Co. Ltd.
- T&K Toka Co. Ltd.
- Colorgen, Marabu Inks GB
- Nutec Digital Ink Pvt. Ltd.
- Free Radical
- Food & Beverages
- Paper and pulp
What Will You Discover in the Report?
- An in-depth analysis of the UV Cured Printing Inks market across regions – North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa.
- How the UV Cured Printing Inks market sales is expected to grow throughout the forecast period.
- How geopolitical policies and technological changes will affect the UV Cured Printing Inks market in near future
- Where the stakeholders should invest to generate higher profit margins
- How consumers (end-users) will reflect to the UV Cured Printing Inks industry during the forecast period
- Who are the UV Cured Printing Inks industry leaders and what are the key initiatives taken by them for long term growth
Who will benefit from the Report?
- UV Cured Printing Inks Industry Suppliers
- UV Cured Printing Inks Industry Manufacturers
- Consultants and Analysts
- Industry Specialists
Analyst access with Bekryl Market Analysts
Purchasing of UV Cured Printing Inks market research report will give clients access to 120 minutes telephonic access with a research analyst. The duration for access to analysts will be based on the report subscription editions