Global External Pacemaker Market Size is estimated to be valued at US$ 20.6 Million in 2022 and is expected to register a CAGR of above 3% between 2021 and 2030. External Pacemaker market surpassed 30 Mn market by end of 2026, primarily due to factors such as increasing prevalence of chronic disease and cardiovascular diseases (CVDs).
- According to ‘Global Burden of Cardiovascular Diseases and Risk Factors, 1990-2019’ report, the prevalent cases of total CVD nearly doubled from 271 Mn in 1990 to 523 Mn in 2019
External Pacemaker Competition Landscape
In 2021, top five external pacemaker companies accounted for over 75% of the total market share. The top five players in the external pacemaker market are Biotronik SE & Co KG, Osypka Medical GmbH, Oscor Inc., Medtronic, and Braile Biomedica. Medtronic and Biotronik SE & Co KG collectively accounted for the majority of revenue share in 2022.
Key players focus on focusing on market expansion through service expansion.
External Pacemaker Market Analysis, By Segments
- On the basis of product type, global external pacemaker market is segmented into single chamber pacemakers, dual chamber pacemakers, and biventricular pacemakers. single chamber pacemaker segment is estimated to account for largest share in 2022.
- By distribution channel, the market is segmented into online and offline. In terms of highest growth, online segment is expected to register highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- On the basis of end-user, global external pacemaker market is segmented into hospitals and specialty clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, and others. hospitals and specialty clinics segment accounted for largest share in 2022.
External Pacemaker Market Analysis, By Region
North America dominated the global external pacemaker market, with over 40% revenue share in 2022. The region is expected to lose market share to Asia Pacific and Western Europe. While North America dominated the global share, Asia Pacific is expected to register fastest CAGR during the forecast period. The region will generate over 1.8X higher revenue opportunity between 2021 and 2030.
In Asia Pacific, China will continue to dominate the External Pacemaker market share during the forecast period. India external pacemaker market is estimated to be valued at over US$ 0.5 Million in 2022.
In Western Europe, external pacemaker dominated the total sales. Majority of the sales was witnessed in Germany.
Leading External Pacemaker Market Players
Some of the key companies covered in the report are:
- Biotronik SE & Co KG
- Osypka Medical GmbH
- Oscor Inc.
- Braile Biomedica
What Will You Discover in the Report?
- An in-depth analysis of the external pacemaker market across regions – North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa.
- External pacemaker market value and volume analysis for 10 years
- How the external pacemaker market sales is expected to grow throughout the forecast period.
- What geopolitical policies and technological changes will affect the external pacemaker market in near future
- Where the stakeholders should invest to generate higher profit margins
- How consumers (end-users) will reflect to the External Pacemaker industry during the forecast period
- Who are the External Pacemaker industry leaders and what are the key initiatives taken by them for long term growth?
Analyst access with Bekryl Market Analysts
Purchase of external pacemaker market research report will give clients access to 120 minutes telephonic access with a research analyst. The duration for access to analysts will be based on the report subscription editions.