Global Baby Towelette Market Size Analysis, 2019-2025
|REPORT ID: BR11474||Domain: Healthcare||Published Date: August 2020|
|Pages: 300+||Format: PDF|
Global Baby Towelette Market Size is estimated to be valued at US$ XX million in 2020 and is projected to reach US$ XX million by 2025 during the forecast period. Rising newborn babies along with increasing consumer spending and rise in healthcare awareness is expected to create favorable market opportunity for baby towelette manufacturers. The market is highly fragmented with presence of large number of regional players. Cutthroat competition has led to series of change in market landscape. Many companies are focusing on product packaging and pricing parameters to gain market traction especially among millennials residing in Tier I and Tier II cities.
Baby Towelette Market Trends
- Baby towelette consumes nonwoven wipes 6X higher than homecare wipes. Sales of nonwoven wipes is increasing due to ease of use and cost convenience. Over-supply of high quality nonwoven will be a major challenge for industry players. Low cost production in Southeast Asia market is a major challenge for companies based in Europe.
- The industry is shifting towards environmentally sustainable products.
- Market expansion in developing regions especially India and ASEAN market. The market in still nascent in India as compared to rest of the world. While the household penetration is fairly low in India, the baby towelette market is registering double digit growth, Online channel has played a key role in overall sales of baby wipes. It has also created awareness among consumes. As such, sales is expected to witness upward trajectory growth during the forecast period.
Baby Towelette Market – Report Taxonomy
The 2020 report edition of baby towelette market is analyzed on the basis of product type, packaging type and distribution channel.
- Dry Wipes
- Wet Wipes
- Flow Packs
- Online Channels
- Hypermarket & Supermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- General Stores
Global Baby Towelette Market Size Analysis – By Region
In 2019, North America baby towelette market dominated the global sales. The region accounted for 33.8% share in 2019, however, is expected to witness decline in market share by 318 basis poinst between 2019 and 2025.
Asia Pacific is expected to register fastest growth during the forecast period. China, India and Japan are estimated to collectively account for 79.8% regional share in 2020.
Global Baby Towelette Market Competition Analysis – Key Players Assessment
Procter & Gamble, Eleeo Brands, Jhonson & Jhonson, Pampers, Cotton Babies Inc, Babisil Products Ltd, The Himalaya Drug Company, Kirkland, Moony, Medline, Hengan International Group Company Ltd, Unicharm Corporation are key global players operational in the baby wipes market.
COVID19 Impact on Global Baby Towelette Market
As per the estimates, the industry is expected to witness 34.9% decline in sales in 2020 than that in 2019. Sales is however expected to quickly regain market position in first half of 2021. Contact Bekryl Analysts for deep dive analysis of COVID19 impact on the industry.
What Will You Discover in the Report?
- An in-depth analysis of the Baby Towelette market across regions – North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa.
- How the Baby Towelette market sales is expected to grow throughout the forecast period.
- How geopolitical policies and technological changes will affect the Baby Towelette market in near future
- Where the stakeholders should invest to generate higher profit margins
- How consumers (end-users) will reflect to the Baby Towelette industry during the forecast period
- Who are the Baby Towelette industry leaders and what are the key initiatives taken by them for long term growth
Analyst access with Bekryl Market Analysts
Purchasing of Baby Towelette market research report will give clients access to 120 minutes telephonic access with a research analyst. The duration for access to analysts will be based on the report subscription editions.