Global Audio Interface Market Size is estimated to be valued at US$ 286.7 million in 2021 – registering a CAGR of 6.2% between 2021 and 2030. Audio interfaces convert microphone and instrument signals into a format that computer and software recognize. These devices range from US$ 50 to several thousand dollars. Rising number of live video conferencing along with surge in demand for improved efficiency and performance devices are key factors driving the demand for audio interface worldwide. It allows maximum processing versatility, improved audio engine, high – quality modules, and comprehensive broadcasting.
Audio Interface Competition Landscape
In 2021, top five audio interface companies accounted for over three-fourth of market share. Merger and acquisition has been witnessed in the market. Companies are spending a significant amount of their revenue on enhancing distribution network and supply chain competencies.
Key Trends and Factors Driving Audio Interface System Market
- Rapid Growth in Music Industry: The growth of the music industry is primarily driven by streaming, in particularly paid subscription streaming revenues which increased by 18.5%. This is expected to drive growth of the audio interface market during the forecast period.
- Growing Adoption of Video Conferencing Solutions: With the impact of COVID-19, various organizations have resulted in adoption of video conferencing solutions. As remote work expanded, many companies invested in video conferencing solutions in order to support effective meetings and collaboration. This has resulted in growth of the audio interface market to a certain extent. In addition, this has set a foundation for future outlook for remote working. With certain companies emphasizing on the adoption of work from home or remote work as their mainstream process.
- Series of Acquisitions were witnessed in the audio interface market. Key players in the industry focus on acquiring audio equipment manufacturers in order to complement their solution portfolio, gain higher market share, and enhance their presence across various verticals in the ecosystem. For instance, in 2021, Universal Audio announced the asset purchase agreement with Townsend Labs Inc., a US-based microphone manufacturer, in order to complement its solution portfolio
Audio Interface Market Analysis, By Segments
- On the basis of connectivity type, global audio interface market is segmented into thunderbolt, USB, and musical interface digital interface. USB based audio interface accounted for largest share in 2021.
- By form, audio interface products are analysed by rack mount interface and desktop interface. Rack mount interface dominated the global share in 2021.
- By distribution network, online channel is expected to register fastest growth during the forecast period. Major players are expected to push towards leveraging online channel to lower operational cost and reach large number of end-use customers.
- On the basis of end-user, global audio interface market is segmented into amateurs and professional. In 2021, professionals accounted for 87.4% of total audio interface sales.
Audio Interface Market Analysis, By Region
North America dominated the global audio interface market, accounting for 36.2% share in 2021. The region is expected to lose market share to Asia Pacific and MEA. While North America dominated the global share, Asia Pacific is expected to register fastest CAGR of 10.2% during the forecast period. The region will generate 2.8X higher revenue opportunity between 2021 and 2030.
In Asia Pacific, India will continue to dominate the Audio interface market share during the forecast period. India audio interface market is estimated to be valued at US$ 37.1 million in 2022.
In Western Europe, desktop-based audio interface dominated the total sales. Majority of the sales was witnessed in France.
Leading Audio Interface Market Players
Some of the key companies covered in the report are:
- Focusrite Audio Engineering Ltd
- Universal Audio
- Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
- LOUD Audio, Ltd
- Presonus Audio Electronics, Ltd
- Zoom Corporation
- Roland Corporation
- Audient Limited
- Ik Multimedia Production Srl
- Solid State Logic
What Will You Discover in the Report?
- An in-depth analysis of the audio interface market across regions – North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa.
- How the audio interface market sales is expected to grow throughout the forecast period.
- How geopolitical policies and technological changes will affect the audio interface market in near future
- Where the stakeholders should invest to generate higher profit margins
- How consumers (end-users) will reflect to the audio interface industry during the forecast period
- Who are the audio interface industry leaders and what are the key initiatives taken by them for long term growth
Analyst access with Bekryl Market Analysts
Purchasing of audio interface market research report will give clients access to 120 minutes telephonic access with a research analyst. The duration for access to analysts will be based on the report subscription editions.