Global Aprotic Solvents Market Size Analysis, 2019-2028
|REPORT ID: BKR1047||Domain: Chemical & Materials||Published Date: May 2019|
|Pages: 283+||Format: PDF|
Global Aprotic Solvents market size is estimated to be valued over USD 15.7 billion in 2019 and will register a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period. Demand from various end-use industries including petrochemicals, paints and coatings industry, manufacturing, automotive and pharmaceutical applications will drive the aprotic solvents market revenue worldwide.
Aprotic solvents are primarily the solvents without proton or hydrogen atoms. This means that the molecules cannot form H-bonds with themselves. There are basically two types of solvents classified under protic and aprotic. Aprotic solvents are relatively more reactive and offer better results as a solvent than protic. As such, sales of aprotic solvents continues to register healthy growth. The trend will continue throughout the forecast period.
Global Aprotic Solvents Market Size and Forecast: Regional Analysis
Globally, Asia Pacific dominated the global sales owing to presence of large number of manufacturing, automotive, and pharmaceutical production units. Growth in the region can be attributed to industry ecosystem in China, India, Japan, and South Korea. Demand has always surpassed supply. As a result, prices continues to increase. There are large number of regional small scale players operational in the region. The ecosystem is highly fragmented. On the other hand, North America and Western Europe are substantially consolidated market with presence of midsize and large enterprises. These companies engages in inorganic growth strategy in order to ensure long term profitability margins.
Global Aprotic Solvents Market Size and Forecast: Competition Landscape
Key Aprotic Solvents players are:
- Asahi Kasei
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Nanjing Jinlong and Ashland
- Mitsubishi Chemicals
- DuPont Conglomerate Company
- CNPC Jilin Chemical Group
- Shell Chemicals
- Celanese Corporation
- Ineos Chemicals Company
- BASF SE
- Imperial Chemical Corporation
By Solvent Type:
- Paints & Coatings
- Oil & Gas
- Personal Care
What Will You Discover in the Report?
- An in-depth analysis of the Aprotic Solvents market across regions – North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa.
- How the Aprotic Solvents market sales is expected to grow throughout the forecast period.
- How geopolitical policies and technological changes will affect the Aprotic Solvents market in near future
- Where the stakeholders should invest to generate higher profit margins
- How consumers (end-users) will reflect to the Aprotic Solvents industry during the forecast period
- Who are the Aprotic Solvents industry leaders and what are the key initiatives taken by them for long term growth
Who will benefit from the Report?
- Aprotic Solvents Industry Suppliers
- Aprotic Solvents Industry Manufacturers
- Consultants and Analysts
- Industry Specialists
Analyst access with Bekryl Market Analysts
Purchasing of Aprotic Solvents market research report will give clients access to 120 minutes telephonic access with a research analyst. The duration for access to analysts will be based on the report subscription editions